Price IRWIN 1978272 Record Quick-Adjusting Vice 5" / 125mm postage for all metropolitan areas while in the United kingdom between Hayes
The Irwin Record Quick adjusting vice features a fast release lever to quickly loosen the jaws of the vice and return it to the locked position, greatly reducing the time necessary to adjust the vice. The vice, with integrated anvil, is designed for general purpose clamping and medium-duty applications and for applications requiring frequent clamping and changing of multiple materials.
The vice has an S.G. ductile iron body which guarantees strength and long life. Its jaws are made from hardened steel, and its fused handle will bend before the vice can be overstressed. A safety stop prevents the slide from separating from the body.
Jaw width: 125mm (5in).
Jaw opening: 180mm (7in).
Jaw depth: 70mm (2.3/4in).
- QUICK RELEASE FUNCTIONALITY: Fast release lever quickly loosens the jaws of the vice and returns it to the locked position, reducing the time needed to adjust the vice
- S.G. DUCTILE IRON BODY: Guaranteeing strength and long life
- SAFETY STOP: Prevents slide separating from body
- SWIVEL BASE: Three mounting points and a 120° rotation for more flexible positioning of the work piece
- FUSED HANDLE: Will bend before the vice can be overstressed
The standard of the solution is not really in doubt anymore, as it has got a 4 star and it has been reviewed seventeen purchasers, the point that admin clearly show on this site can be a excellent product and reliable, what are you waiting around to go to the shop and get correct now, have the best selling price nowadays, you'll find situations when the shop gives a reduction or promo price, it's possible you will be lucky. Furthermore, you could have the ability to receive totally free postage for all cities while in the United kingdom in between Abbey Wood. Get the best price today, and offer free shipping. Come on, what are you waiting for, limited offers may be just today or the next few days, take advantage of the opportunity not to be late